Beadworks UK Limited is a leading supplier of beads including gemstones/semi-precious beads, findings, chains, tools and bead kits to the UK and export markets.
Over 6000 products in stock – one of the largest ranges in Europe
With over 1800 square feet of displayed products on two shop floors in the Covent Garden Beadworks Bead Shop in London and our Wholesale, Trade, E-commerce & Mail Order Sales Office in Reading, Beadworks UK can support your needs whether you want to buy one bead or stock a new store.
Beadworks UK Limited commenced Trading on 1st October 2009 by merging the business of:
- JRM Beads Limited (Incorporated in 1967 and trading as “Beadworks”)
- Bead Trading Company (Inc. in 1993 and trading as Covent Garden Bead Shop – The Original London Bead Shop)
- Grosvenor Stones Limited (Inc. in 1990 and specializing in Gemstones and Semiprecious Beads)
- Established in 1967, JRM Beads Limited is one of the oldest established Beads Company in UK/Europe
- JRM Beads Limited opened the COVENT GARDEN BEAD SHOP (LONDON) in 1977 – the oldest Bead Shop in Europe
- Covent Garden Bead Shop was THE ORIGINAL LONDON BEAD SHOP and is well recognized as a pioneer worldwide
- JRM Beads Limited produced the first catalogue in 1979 to cater to the mail order and wholesale customers
- Grosvenor Stones Limited was formed in 1990 to develop the Gemstones/Semi-Precious business more actively
- Beadworks UK Limited has the following operating locations:
- Theale, Berkshire
- Head Office
- Sales Office and account management for Wholesale, Mail Order and E-commerce division
- Warehouse and logistics
- Covent Garden, London
- Covent Garden Bead Shop (The Original London Bead Shop)
- The Company currently employs around 25 staff.
Products and Services
- Beadworks UK Limited markets over 6000 items.
Beadworks' products are selected by a team of experienced jewellery makers dedicated to providing the finest in materials to support and inspire the creation of both amateur and professional designers. While classic and traditional designs form a core of our range, contemporary fashion is always the driving force in our search for new products.
Beadworks buyers regularly travel to Europe and Asia to meet with producers and to obtain the best beads and other components at source. The catalogue and internet range of beads provides our customers with a large and steadily available choice. Our Beadworks retail store add to this choice with an eclectic and ever-changing mix of beads displayed in a pleasant and inspirational setting.
Our products are supplemented by a range of services we provide to support and develop our customers including:
- Arranging jewellery making classes
- Helping customers with design ideas. Our staff has over 100+ years experience in selling bead and accessories.
- For wholesale/trade customers, we have dedicated Account Managers
- For Retail customers, we have one of the largest display areas (around 1800 square feet) at our Covent Garden Bead Shop
- For Mail Order and E-commerce customers, a new easy to use website and customer support services.
Unit 14 The Markham Centre,
Tel: +44 (0)118 932 3701
Fax: +44 (0)118 932 3923
for Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Opening hours: Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm